Tuesday, March 10, 2009

NY Islanders vs. Leafs (a.k.a. Islanders North)


In my eyes, the two teams are very similar. Earlier this season, I would watch a game on Center Ice and except for the jerseys, I wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the Leafs and the Islanders. Missed opportunities, blown leads, blind passes and an occasional win.


Tonight the two teams meet again after deadline bench changes. The speed should be blinding. Especially with "My Boy #2" facing off against "My Boy #1." The question will be: Will it be a high scoring game won by only one goal difference or a low scoring game... won by only a one goal difference.


Who am I kidding. I've never been able to guess what's going to happen in a game the entire season. I'm guessing.... I'll enjoy it either way as long as no one is removed from the ice on a stretcher.

No comments: