Tuesday, September 29, 2009

"I'll Alert the Media."

One of my favorite lines from a very old movie.

But I wanted to share a few things. First off, before we get too close to Saturday's home opener and our "day of certainty," I wanted to post the link for the audio from Rob Kowal's NY Hockey Talk from Sunday, September 27th. I was lucky enough to be his first guest that night, so if you can stand listening to my horrific voice running at 500 miles an hour, we went over not just the team and what I had seen at practice that day, but also the Lighthouse project.

I also have the pleasure of being in some fabulous company on Jeff Klein's NY Times feature, Hockey Night in Blogdom. I can't believe how many of my good acquaintances from Twitter are also included. But it's a fun feature to start the season off.

Okay, so we may not make the playoffs this season, but we will have a great, entertaining season. We'll need some Advil of course, but there will be things to remember about it for sure.

1 comment:

Melinda Johnson said...

A movie made in 1981 is considered a very old movie?

I am so old.

Sir John Gielgud (Hobson): I'll alert the media.