Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Stealing 2 Points in the ACC

Oh what a game! Oh My God! Do they have to make everything so difficult?? Do they.
Okay, the game night recap is very large as there was so much to say.

Speed read through it at this link.

Chef Bruno's segment was so well done -- they aired it TWICE. He even had a good night on the ice.

Sean Bergenheim received praise from Gordon. I'm hoping this means he is finally turning into the player he's supposed to be. And Jack Hillen, the kid I said I liked even though he skates funny, is turning into one heck of a player.

Thank you Matty for goal number eleven. I only need nine more out of you before January 1st. Thanks.

Forty year-old Dwayne Roloson is making goalies all over the league think they can play forever and Josh Bailey will sleep well tonight knowing his down on one knee game winner will be a hightlight reel goal.

And for me.. I SOOOOO have to go to sleep, it's not even funny.

No comments: