Thursday, April 8, 2010

Game Day: Isles vs Pens

As they say goodbye to the Igloo the Isles face off against the Penguins as we count down to Sunday's last game.

Pregame thoughts here on HockeyBuzz.

Additional thoughts: I can't believe Sunday will be the last home game of the season. How did it go so quickly? Isn't it amazing that an 82 game season seems so short and baseball's 180 games seems like an eternity?

It's always hard to say goodbye, but this season it may be especially hard as I really won't know who I will see again next season -- or even after next month. It also means that I'll be struggling with my personal demons trying to accomplish what I promised myself I would.

But first -- three games on the schedule and as Brad Kurtzberg from Insidehockey.com said to me on Tuesday, "I'm going to just enjoy every minute of this until it's over."

No comments: