Sunday, September 19, 2010

Photos From Camp - Day 2

**Also, don't forget to check out the Five Burning Questions around the Islanders on SBNation.com/NHL by Travis Hughes with a guest appearance by -- me.

So I did actually get a post about yesterday's camp up at HockeyBuzz.com before midnight. Although it wasn't much before midnight.

As I said in the post, I really didn't speak to too many players. Just a passing conversation here and there as they came by. I didn't have a focal point to the morning. I was just there to observe.

I'd like to wish a very Happy 29th Birthday to Mr. Rick DiPietro. Actually being healthy and playing will probably be his best gift this year. (For him as well as for the team.)

I have two videos from camp up on YouTube. This one and one of Robbie & Matty taking shots on Roloson & Poulin.

You will have to check out Johnny Z's newest website for some great photos with his amazing camera because mine leave much to be desired. Along with his YES!Islanders.com site he has created Islanderstopshelf.com. Thoughout the season he'll have photos and videos up there for you to enjoy.

Bruno shaves his head today for charity at 2 pm. (God love him.) Team training resumes this morning bright and early. This is work, work, work so they are ready for the season.







No comments: