Friday, December 17, 2010

The Afterglow

Yes, I'm still smiling after yesterday. Not just for the win, but for the few minutes I spent with both the GM and my favorite ex-Islander. I have not had a chance to put the article together where his answers will be featured. With the holidays sitting on my lap, I probably won't be able to either until after the New Year. I seriously need to turn #HolidayFail into #HockeyBloggerFail if I don't want to end up with #MarriageFail.

Friday 12:49 pm: Jon Sim has been placed on waivers, assuming to be put back in Bridgeport's line-up.

The Twitterites are looking for the return of Josh Bailey. I don't blame them. He's been doing extremely well for the Sound Tigers -- which is how it was supposed to go.

Also, for anyone who hasn't seen it (yeah, right) check out SNY's PointBlank TV interview with Bill Daly regarding Charles Wang and the NY Islanders. Maybe rather than the fans watching it, the MSM who have blasted the organization and called for investigations into their business practices should watch it. Perhaps they will realize that they are beating a drum that is WAY OFF KEY!!!

No comments: