Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas One & All

It's Christmas morning. It's finally here. May you all have a blessed, safe holiday with family and friends. I'd like to thank all those who have followed me now for the last few years. I've made some wonderful friendships along the way. For that I am truly grateful. The Internet is an extended family. It stretches past geographic boundaries like nothing before it and opens opportunities for those wise enough to use it.

While we celebrate with family and friends today, we should take a moment to think of those who keep us safe here at home. I've posted this music video that was sent to my husband. It was written post 9/11 for those who perished. I can't believe it took me more than ten years to see it. You may not exactly like the music, but the message should be deep in your heart.
Merry Christmas Hockey Fans. Peace, Love and Health to you all.


No comments: