Saturday, January 15, 2011

RDP Faces the Sabres Tonight


Confirmed by Jack Capuano, Rick DiPietro, who did not skate this morning will indeed be in net. His veteran presence, confidence and 'personality' will be evident!

On the ice this morning was Kyle Okposo, not in a yellow jersey. It was nice to see.

Bruno Gervais will not be taking off the cage any time soon. When I asked him he told me "Not this year. Next year." I asked again and got the same answer!

Also Rob Schremp: Jets!


Here's hoping that Matt Moulson has a little extra "luck" out there tonight on the ice and can add to his totals again. Also looking to score again is big Trevor Gillies who left the rink today, smiling, telling one of the reporters. "...and I'm going to get another one!"

I'm looking forward to it!

No comments: