Wednesday, June 8, 2011

"With the 5th pick, the Isles Select" - by LighthouseHockey

Okay, this is taking longer than I expected due to work and home responsibilities.  So while I am trying to get my interview transcribed and written I decided to ask some friends what THEY thought about the upcoming draft.

Fellow NYI Blog Box member Dominik from Lighthousehockey.com was kind enough to answer and dashed off an amazingly article in a matter of minutes.  (It would have taken me three hours to come up with what he did in 10 minutes.  I used to like you Dominik.  J/k) 

So check out his thoughts here, at HockeyBuzz.com

Tomorrow I will have Twitter buddy and Isles blogger @MattClausen's thoughts on the subject as well.

(And if you haven't figured it out, I'm letting them do all the work for me and then I'll just decide who I think the Isles should take based on their research.  What? Lawyers do it all the time.... Don't they?)

No comments: