Sunday, July 17, 2011

Cody Rosen: Taking in the Pro Experience


Having missed out on speaking with him on Wednesday at practice, I didn't have much time to talk before all the young players were sent back out to the floor for an autograph signing session with season ticket holders. But I've very glad I finally got to meet the young netminder with excellent manners. Here's the brief interview at Hockeybuzz.com.

Sidenote: When I told Garth Snow that a few people seemed concerned about him after watching him deliver last night's public statement, he told me he wanted to address the fans "out of respect" last night because he felt it was important. He has always been proud of the fanbase and has always been quick to thank the fans for their support all these years. They need the support now, more than ever. And -- he's fine.

No comments: