Thursday, September 29, 2011

From Mangano to Modano

The Hub:
Yep, it's still in the news and Randi Marshall is doing an excellent job covering the saga. And it is just about the longest running soap opera next to "All My Children." But even that had an end. I really don't see an end in sight for this one.

But after receiving a Tweet back from Ed Mangano yesterday, I thought I'd write a little something about it. Of course, it's pointed at a certain person in the TOH.

You can find my little stiffled rant here at HockeyBuzz.com.

And now for something completely different. I was working on NHL stories for a radio show that sadly didn’t get off the ground on Monday night. I felt so strongly about one of the stories of the week that I had to write about it. Since it’s not Islanderscentric, I decided to ask my good friends at HockeyThisWeek if they would indulge me and put it there. They were kind enough to agree.

Here are my thoughts, along with some insight from Doug Weight, on the retirement of Hockey icon, Mike Modano.

1 comment:

Meg said...

I absolutely LOVED your piece on Modano's retirement. It made me cry all over again.