Thursday, December 15, 2011

Dallas Stars Visit Uniondale

Oh, I really hate this.  Dragged to the office Christmas party tonight kicking and screaming.  Seems if I show up no one notices, but if I DON'T show up it's a Federal case of epic proportion.  UGGGGHHHH...

So, here is my pre-game thoughts for the evening at Hockeybuzz.com and then I have a little surprise for post game.

Rather than attempting to write a post game report by watching the highlight reel on NHL.com, I've enlisted a 'guest blogger' for the evening.

I've always wanted an intern. Now, today I'll have one. Can the Isles have a win? i'm nervous about that.

1 comment:

Fitra2009 said...

Nice articles. I'm just blogwalking and very happy to stop here. And also give you some comment and following your blog here.

Dont forget to give us some your comment into my blog and following me back too.