Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year.

Cookie on Twitpic

Happy New Year Isles fans.

Here we are again, another year has passed and we have a fresh new page from which to start from.

I'd like to thank you all for your readership throughout the years. It's been another crazy one for sure, but we've made it through. Even with our (supposedly) small fan base, new hockey blogs spring up on the web daily. The fact that I'm still here amazes me. (Much to the dismay of some of you -- I am -- Still here. Nah nah.)

We're a passionate group but some days our passion falls short then something will cause another spark and we're right back here hoping for the future. I may not live to see the NY Islanders hoist the Stanley Cup but I'll still be here.

Happy and Healthy New Year to all.
Is it Midnight yet? on Twitpic

No comments: