Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Isles @ Caps but I'm Still Hurtin'


I'm pretty sure Kevin Poulin would like to forget yesterday. Perhaps he can now that he has been returned to Bridgeport after sitting on the bench for a week.

Okay, here is a bit of a rant over at HockeyBuzz.com. But tonight is a new game and we all have to get passed yesterday. ugh...

Isles Tweet-Up at one of my favorite places and one that should be yours too, Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza in Carle Place will host tonight's Tweet-Up and Viewing Party. They always do such a wonderful job and the food is amazing. Check it out.

1 comment:

Jersey Joe said...

I know the feelin, even my lil boys are getting frustrated. The lack of effort from some of the players hurts. And as a fan you wonder what is Snow thinking about right now.
Just a quick note, but looking up what these guys are getting paid that havent really done anything to ewarn their pay. I counted about 12 players who in total make just over 20 Mil and only generated 26 goals and less than 100 assits is horrible. Jersey Joe