Saturday, September 19, 2009

Dear NHL: I have a PLAN!

So I woke up this morning to read Katie Strang's article in Newsday about how Scott Gordon and Garth Snow are still angry about the Phaneuf hit. I can't stop being angry about it either.

So it got me thinking about how the NHL, or specifically Colin Campbell doles out justice. (Or injustice if you're an Islanders fan.) So.... I wrote a letter. Cause that's what people do when they're pissed off, they write letters. Except now they're electronic and the world wide web sees them, not just the party they are intended for. (Modern technology -- it's going to destroy us all one day.)

If you're so inclined, check out my idea here on how justice can be served better by the NHL and let me know what you think.

It's a BEAUTIFUL September day. I've already had four cups of Green Mountain Pumpkin Spice coffee, two pumpkin muffins toasted up on the griddle and I'm about to start my day! (Of course I had to take three hours on Twitter and writing, but we won't tell my husband that part.)

Have a wonderful day. Let me know what you think of my idea.

Justice for Kyle!
Justice for Pascal!

No comments: