Monday, February 28, 2011

Trade Day & NYHockeyTalk

And here we go, it's trade deadline day in the NHL. I used to hate this day. It won't bother me this year. I don't believe there will be any surprises coming out of the Islanders GM office today so as I said, any names that come up today will be ones we'll have to look up in the hockey database.

Bigger question will be if Rob Schremp is claimed off waivers today or sent to Bridgeport. Also whether the rumors of Radek Martinek or Zenon Konopka being shipped off the Island have any basis in reality. Other than that.... it should be a pretty boring Trade Deadline Day for the NY Islanders fans.

So, if you want a good listen, check out NYHockeytalk from last night when their guests were Steve Carlson and Paul Stewart discussing fighting in hockey.

And later....

1 comment:

~me said...

thanks for posting the feed- Steve does such a great job such a natural!!

Rob and Brad- class acts!