Thursday, October 20, 2011

HockeyBuzz.com - Dee Karl - Bringing Thunder to the Lightning

Three years later, I finally find the feature on HB that let's me share my post on Blogger. Three years!

Game Day! And what a game it will be! I'm actually nervously excited about this one because it could either cement the Islanders as the real deal or have everyone talking in the morning again about inadequacies.

Considering his recent record, I will be very interested to see if Dwayne Roloson gets the net or not. He is looking to redeem himself and looking for revenge. (I've seen him in action up close. He's not a guy you want to piss off.)

Game time 7:30 pm on MSGPlus, 7 pm pre-game. I'm pretty sure the Rookie & the Reporter will have their live blog going as well. So, see you at game time!

Let's Go Islanders!
HockeyBuzz.com - Dee Karl - Bringing Thunder to the Lightning

No comments: