Thursday, February 26, 2009

Isles vs. Leafs 2-26-09... and here we go...

9:10 WEll, it seems it wasn't blakes' goal, but he did get an assist. And then about four seconds later, oh look!! Toronto scores again! SOB!! it's now 4 - 2

Should I even be watching this game?

And the guy in front of us just spilled beer all over our table. Gotta tell you, there are hazzards to geing in the blog box. I should jus pack up. No seriously... I probably should. THis isn't pretty and I'm really not watching.

9;00 pm: Once again, I was out on the concourse when Sean scored. His ninth of the season short handed no less. AH... both my blond boys on the ice. And right after sean scores, so does Blake. But the isles are now even as # 84 goes to the box.


8:28 pm: And Dean McAmmond gets his first goal as an Islander at the 5:20 mark of the 2nd to make it 2 - 1. Mike is jumping up and down. Now we get to speak to the newest Islander. Woo hoo... whooopee.

8:17 pm: And that's why I still have a 55 on my necklace instead of a 20. Sean gets awarded a penalty shot, but can't make it work.

And Blake has an assist point, although Doug made me believe it was a goal. Damn him!!!

Let's face it... I can't do this!!! I'm talking too much. BYE!
Okay 2npd 8:10 pm it's 1 - 0 Leafs with SOG almost even at 8 -7.


Yes, yes... I was down at the glass for the pre-game skate.... on the Leafs side. Nothing has changed but the color of the sweater. He still stands directly in front of me and the dance continues. At 35, he can still skate like the wind and no one can get as close to the ice as he does.





Okay, let's see what happens. Where's Tommy with my damn tissues? They haven't fallen from the press box yet. He's slacking. Islesblogger.com Mike is here awaiting to go up to a sky-box (the weasel) and I'm here with Doug, Glen Vogel and Okposo Net Ken. I would say that we are about 1/2000th of the crowd so far.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your slackin here dee.....LOL where r the updates???? ;)