Thursday, February 12, 2009

Weight & Hockey Across America Weekend!

UGGGGHGHHH!!! Can the Isles catch a break? EVER? Doug Weight, who has been having a really good season, even with his last injury lapse, is now out for six weeks. Basically the rest of the regular season. And considering there isn't a snowball's chance in hell the Isles will sniff at the post season, then Dougie's season is OVER.

Someone hide the burbon, I can't imagine this man is happy.


Okay, so I know it's Valentine's Day weekend, but as hockey fans we can't forget that it's also Hockey Across America weekend! This is USA hockey's attempt at bringing more American's to the game. Check their website.

Tomorrow is Wear A Jersey Day. Since this one I have is red, I'll wear that one tomorrow to work since it is Casual Friday. Although I will be wearing pants with it. My husband seriously frowns on me not wearing pants to work.

No comments: