Friday, April 3, 2009

Keith Primeau Using His Head Once Again


I almost thought it was a joke when I saw the headline on NHL.com, but it's not. It's actually a very noble thing. Keith Primeau will be donating his brain to science when he dies.
Primeau was my favorite Captain. I know, he's a Flyer. According to my husband, I shouldn't feel this way.
It was the way he carried himself during playoffs that made me really appreciate him as a player. The fact he had to cut his career short due to concussion problems was truly a shame.
In light of the deaths caused by head trauma these past few months, this is a wonderful thing for him to do. He is currently an assistant coach for a high school hockey team in New Jersey.
Yes, Keith Primeau was my favorite captain.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A HOCKEY PLAYER LEAVING HIS BRAIN TO SCIENCE
TALK ABOUT RESEARCHING THE BLACK HOLE
HOPE THE RESEARCH FILLS A 3X3 POST IT NOTE