Wednesday, April 15, 2009

MY EARS ARE BLEEDING!!!

If you caught this mornings segment on WFAN with Charles Wang, then you'll know why. While Mr. Wang was answering questions honesty and humorously, he was being verbally heckled by the host NOT named Boomer.

I now know why I don't listen to WFAN and opt for Canadian Sports radio instead. I will post the link when it's available so you can draw your own conclusion.

However, I'd like to know if you would take offence to the following statement made towards Mr. Wang when the host mentioned that Mr. Wang has a mathematics degree.

"You can count cards, you son of a bitch. Can I give you $5,000 ...."

I screamed so loud in my head, I didn't hear the rest of the sentence.

I'll have the rest of my take on his segment later tonight. This just annoyed me so much I had to share.

:"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

please share with Islander Nation... looks like Burke didn't waste much time in contacting Garth

http://fiftymissioncap.wordpress.com/2009/04/15/dreger-burke-contacts-snow-regarding-1-pick/

Unknown said...

AND PEOPLE COMPLAINED ABOUT MIKE AND THE MAD DOG???

THOSE 2 DESERVE TO HAVE A RADIO SHOW ON THE ISLANDERS RADIO NETWORK

THAT WAY NO ONE CAN HEAR THEM