Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Dangerous One Goal Lead


The Islanders head to the dressing room with a one goal lead over the Rangers on a Power Play goal by Kyle Okposo. Who has quite the shiner actually as I'm watching him on MSG plus. Hey... it must be in HD, it's pretty clear.


Just an FYI, so I'm sitting up here in the Press box at the edge because I gave up my usual seat in the middle of the row to other gentlemen from some Blue Shirt Magazine and to Joe MacDonald and I'm actually sitting within three feet of none other than Glenn Sather. He looks like Columbo standing there in his tan over coat chewing on a stogie (is that still a word?). Typical, typical.


I watched his reaction as the crowd did the EXTENDED version of the chicken dance. He kept his head in his hand and was motionless and non-reactionary. The gentlemen with him, however, was very animated and I didn't know who he was. All I knew is HE was allowed to get excited. I had to bite my lip when Kyle scored. It was difficult but I did it! How do you like THAT Seth?? I was a good girl! And it's a RANGER game!!!

Yeah Me!

No comments: