Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Isles vs. Rangers Round 1



Well, I made it. I showed up, now I'm hoping the Islanders do too.

With World Series's Game one taking place tonight, it looks like even the Ranger fans have opted to stay in front of their TVs. But perhaps it's better they did.

Doug Weight was skating around looking no worse for wear, but let's see if he can actually go the full 60 minutes. Let's see if any of them can. We can only hope.

I'm going to make this easy on myself and hang out at http://www.islesblogger.com/ for his live blog with another blogger. Catch you after the game or when I actually have something that needs to be said. For now... I got nothing.
Well I got a very pleasant surprise as someone I used to see al the time, but haven't seen in a month has decided to come to a game. I managed to sit with them for about 7 minutes and then tried to make it back through the concourse to get up here.
I also saw there the new MSG Plus +++ studio is. IF you can call it that. It's down stairs outside of the shaved meat concession. Yep. Thank you MSG.
Kristen McElroy and Matt Hynes are at Gate 12 again as they are closing in on Election day on November 3rd. Don't forget to get out and vote where ever you live. It's your right and your duty as a citizen.
So we're tied at one. Nice way to star with a Moulson goal as he keeps adding to his stats. And now... for the second period!

3 comments:

McCauley's Blog said...

Looking good ladies!

~me said...

it's been so long since I've been to an Islander hockey game....it was good to be in the barn for an old time hockey Islanders vs Rangers...i wasn't even scared!!

and I dont think I've seen dee all year....so it was good to be back...but its not the same...hell we didnt even walk around!

and she has that damn noose around her neck....(media tag) all work and no fun (tsk tsk tsk)

:-)

Michele Louise said...

hope you come by for more games. Glad they won while you were there.


michele