Friday, December 4, 2009

The Best 60 Minutes - Isles 4 - Atlanta 1

Is everyone else still smiling over that win? I know I am. It was just beautiful. Just finished writing up my version of the post game glow here. The Islanders have a day off to be with their Dad's in Florida and try to keep them out of trouble. Come on ITV! This is media gold! Get on it!

Can I tell you I received THREE text messages last night all saying "Matt must REALLY want those cookies!" I'll be happy to bake all day Sunday for the entire team. They deserve it for that effort.

So check out the entry at HB if you like.

Don't forget that "Whose Better?" makes a great holiday gift for any hockey lover on your list (and it's cheap!). Just click the book icon on the right to bring you to the Amazon order page.

And amazingly enough -- I DON'T HAVE A HEADACHE FROM THE CHAMPAGNE LAST NIGHT! Ha!
I have about 30 things on my "to do" list today, so I guess now that I've been writing for an hour, I should get cracking and start my day.

Have a great wine.

1 comment:

Cornhole Bags said...

These updates are amazing...love to catch up with sports news and more of it.