Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Today at the Rink & a new Episode of Off The Rush

Yes, it took me two hours to write what I just posted at HockeyBuzz. I just don't have the energy to paraphrase it and post it here. Today's episode of "Off the Rush" is also embedded in the entry. I felt brave or just over tired. I'm sure I'll catch quite a bit of flack for it. But... We'll see.

So... really... it's like 11 pm now and I've been up since 5 am. I've got so much more to write, but I can no longer see. So...

If you don't want to venture to HB, but want to see the video, here you go. So thanks once again to Anthony Curatolo for coming out. Thanks to Stephen from IslesNation.com for his info and assistance. Thanks to Seth and Kimber for ... for... basically putting up with me.



And... good night!

No comments: