Tuesday, March 30, 2010

3rd Period

And I've lost internet about four times. SOG are now 18 - 19 in favor of the Rangers. This is going to be ugly if they don't tie it up.

So while I was futzing with the Internet the Rangers scored thier fourth goal. This game has now gotten away from teh Islanders as well as the fans as the Ranger crowd that is here is chanting Henrick.

Mark Streit rings one off the post as he could have brought the Isles within one. Rangers call a time out and we're at 10:02 of the third. My internet connection is fighting me all the way, and I don't know why!!!!

6:08 and Coemau gets his second of the game and puts the Islanders closer by one. there is still enough time left for the Isles to tie this up or win. But can they?

I'm still calling for a Frans Nielsen goal.

With three minutes left and an internet connedction that is spotty at best, I am shutting down.

later!

No comments: