Sunday, March 14, 2010

Inclement Weather & Great Friends


Made a night at the rink a very special time.

While I don't get to attend many games with my girlfriends any longer, it is a special treat to have them around. There's no more giggling at the glass and meandering through the concourse. Nothing ever stays the same and things always change.

What doesn't change is enjoying the company of wonderful friends that I cherish. And so far, when the DO show up at the Rink, the Isles win. They must be lucky I suppose!

Ms. Vicki still working her magic. "Yes. I can get you an earlier flight. No, I'll take care of it. I'll let you know as soon as it's done." Never a minute's peace.

That new droid never leaves her hands.






I'd also like to say "Thanks" to the nice man in Doolan's who saw the Three Amigas with their camera and didn't even say a word, just grabbed it while he was juggling his drink and continuing to talk on his cell phone and took this very flattering photo of us. And they say you can't find a nice guy any more? Tsk! Not true! You just gotta find a hockey fan!

And today I get to spend a little time with another one of my great friends. Let's all wish @Katrina_Doell a very Happy Birthday!
Photos to follow, of course!

No comments: