Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Isles 0 Rangers 5 Surprised?

Yes, the Islanders were shut out by the Blue Shirts in MSG while they were airing the historic 3D telecast for Dolanvision. Big Deal.

Dwayne Roloson did everything he could to keep the team in the the game, but the first period had them rattled and they never recovered from the 3 - 0 deficit they went to the locker room with.

Dustin Kohn left the game early in the second after being taken into the boards by the man I hate more than anything in this world, Sean Avery. He is a plague and while there are some who say I would love him on my team, I tell them -- I'd be a Devil's fan in a nano second if that man every donned an Islanders jersey.

Dylan Reese took a puck to the face and luckily came back to the ice. Howie Rose reported that Jon Sim was heading to the hospital after the game and I thought we had lost yet another player, but it's because his wife too is giving birth. Two new little Islander babies in two days? Wow! Must be something in the water.

Islanders vs. Flames tomorrow at the barn. Not sure if anyone will be taking Dustin Kohn's place.

I could certainly say more about tonight, but I'm afraid to. Best I keep my mouth zipped.

No comments: