Saturday, March 27, 2010

Welcome to Columbus, Anton!

11:35 pm: Postgame report at HB.

Just when I thought I would wait until I actually had some inspiration to write a pre-game report for tonight's CBJ vs Isles game in Columbus, I get inspiration from my best source: Twitter. A call-up from Bridgeport for injured Bruno Gervais.

Pre-liminary Pre-game report for tonight's match-up here at HockeyBuzz.

Should anything else come by my phone or my computer regarding tonight's game (or any other useless thought that might come across my already overly taxed brain) I will be sure to post it.

Wish me luck. I have to go fight at the Verizon warrenty center today. Seems my daughter's Rival A455 split into two pieces. Maybe she should have actually let it out of her hands for more than a nano-second!

No comments: