Friday, April 23, 2010

Devils Downed in 5

I didn't expect it. I thought for sure the Devils would be able to out finesse the Flyers. Instead, they out muscled them and embarrass them.

Was it really Brodeur's fault? I don't really think so. Has he slowed down somewhat? I didn't really see that either. Some of the saves were brilliant. No, I'm thinking that the Devils lost because they just couldn't score enough to win.

So much for getting a Parise Jersey this spring. Okay, back to "Let's Go Bruins!"

On another note, I have the final interview I did on 4/12 with Sean Bergenheim still pending. This one is hard for me to do. I am reluctant to write it because I know when I do, it may very well be the last time I get to interview or cover him as an Islander.

This has been a long, strange trip for both of us. I want to make sure I give it the time it deserves. I will try to get it done by Saturday.

I also have something that is unusual for me -- I'm doing an entry on the Flat Bottom V technology of skate sharpening. Yeah. I'm channeling Islesblogger for that one. But I figured I'd give it a shot. Then I've got to hunker down and start working on that book in my head. Yep.

No comments: