Monday, April 5, 2010

A Good Deed Done

Because you never hear about the good things that people do, I'd like to direct your attention to this blog entry which was written as a personal Thank You to the Islanders organization and it's PR Director, Seth Sylvan. You never hear about the good things. So sometimes, it's nice to know they happen.

The Islanders are NOW mathematically eliminated from the playoff race and strictly playing out the season to see where they will draft. I had no real hopes of a playoff berth and actually am somewhat relieved they aren't sneaking in at 8th just to be eliminated quickly. That would break my heart.

Sunday is the last game of the Islanders 2009-2010 season. On Tuesday the countdown to the draft lottery of 2010 will begin. The Islanders have a lot of work to do this off season.

So do I. I've got that book to start. But first, I've got a few more games to catch.

No comments: