Thursday, April 17, 2008

4-16-08 Chalk Talk with Garth & Ted


ACCCKKK!!!! I wish I could write for a living. If I did, when you arrived here this morning, there would be an entire entry covering last night's event. But since I am perpetually playing "Beat The Clock," there isn't.


Unlike Katie Strang, who spent her night writing about the event on the Islanders Blog (in Greg's absence), I had to come home and take care of the 22 household chores that I had ignored.


I wanted to write this morning, but the six pages of notes I have are more than I can handle in the 45 minutes of free time I have. I'm already late for work, and didn't even have time to make an appropriate wardrobe choice today. (Hopefully no one notices that I'm wearing a cocktail dress at 8 am. It didn't need to be ironed. It won the draw in the closet lottery.)


Here is the BEST shot from the night. Stop back tomorrow and I should have all MY details, which will INDEED be from a unique perspective.


Later all.

No comments: