Monday, January 26, 2009

NYI Media Blog: Casual Observations of the ASG

Since Corey Witt of the NYI Media Blog does not allow for comments on his blog, then I'll just post the link and comment here.

NYI Media Blog: Casual Observations of the ASG

Yep, Garth knew what he was doing when he signed on Mark Streit. (Don't the Canadians feel stupid now?)

Ovechkin, fluent English or none, WILL replace Crosby as the face of the NHL within two years. And he will do it on his own terms. He's just priceless.

No, you can't remove fighting from the NHL. Then it would dilute the sport to basically... the NJ Devils. But someone came up with a good idea of Velcro visors eliminating having to remove one's helmet.

Nice stat about Lundquist. I'm sure he'll appreciate it.

Players paying a penalty for not attending the All-Star game after agreeing to it, YES. All for it. Actually, I may have been the one to get Sydney in trouble. I can't be 100% sure. But I think I did.

I'm hanging out waiting to leave to go listen to Jiffy Jeff Tambellini tonight.

There's also a Kaballah meeting at the Marriott tonight at the same time. I'm hoping Jeff doesn't wander into the wrong room.

No comments: