Friday, January 23, 2009

Team Store Sale Well Worth the Trip!


Yep. I couldn't help it. Women and "sales" just go together. So I headed to the team store at lunch time yesterday and walked out with a bag full of goodies.
First off, it was nice to see clothing with our logo in something OTHER than orange or blue. It was a toss up between the black jacket or this great pre-washed brown zip hoodie. The hoodie won. It's soft and comfy.
I couldn't help but buy the Islanders Sharp calculator for a big five bucks. It's going to make my office mates laugh every time they see it. And the tee-shirt bundle of hat and shirt for $15 is one of the best deals you can get there. Some one's getting a birthday gift.
I tossed in the rubber bracelet as an after thought, but I actually have had my eye on them for quite some time. Okay, so using my gift cards, I received 10% off my total order. Having reached the $75 platform, the very hard to come by "Pride & Passion" book by Stan Fischler and Point Blank's Chris Botta was thrown in as a bonus.
Let me tell you something. Last year I was trying to find a copy of that book and could only find it used on Amazon.com for the insane price of $200. I asked around, but no one knew where they could locate one for me.
I heard that while cleaning out some areas, cartons of these books arose from the rubble. Lucky for us who didn't have a copy and didn't want to wait until one came up on Ebay for a reasonable price.
GET TO THE TEAM STORE BEFORE THIS PROMO IS DONE! It's WELL worth it.
You can also purchase their Breakaway Bundle package there too. Two tickets, Three Games, Gift card and Food coupons. It's a great deal.
Okay, sales pitch over. But I'm happy with my purchase. Today I get to shop at Pathmark, but I'll spare you THOSE great savings details!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good time. Love our Islanders logo!! Anything tie-dyed?