Sunday, March 13, 2011

No Respect for the Young Isles

Because I can't get fined by the league, I'll take up the battle cry. Are the officials out to get the NY Islanders for some reason? I've spent time seething over three different games for bad calls or lack of calls which have effected the Islanders.

I've been angry over the lack of respect shown to Travis Hamonic and Matt Martin from the first being pushed by a referee to Martin's not being able to get any assistance when he didn't want to drop the gloves last Saturday. But the misconduct call on Frans Nielsen was just the cherry on the cake last night.

Be aware NHL Officials Association, I'm watching and taking names from here on in.

Report and rant at Hockeybuzz.com.

And hopefully this little episode of Jack's with Deb Placey from MSG won't cost him anything.








No comments: