Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Dear Jason Blake:


I'm sorry.
Love Dee

Yes, that is the uber Islanders fan showing off her new Predators Tee for the first game of the Playoffs between the Preds and the Ducks.

For some reason, the hockey gods hate me. When I decided that I wold adopt the Preds as my playoff team, I had no idea that they would be facing the Anaheim Ducks in the first round. Moral dilemma for me. But I stick to my promises.

So... Lets Go Preds!
PS: This may NOT have happened if SOMEONE had sent me an Anaheim Ducks jersey like I asked for! (Adam Brady.)

And thanks so much to one of the kindest gentlemen you could ever find, and a damn good blogger and intelligent hockey fan. Check out TheviewFrom111..

Nashville wins the first game of the playoff round. Coincidence? I think not. Don't mess with the mother-blogger.

1 comment:

~me said...

we are going to be going to the Sharks/ Kings games-- I'll SEND YOU A SHIRT!!! even I know better!!