Tuesday, July 12, 2011

HockeyBuzz.com - Dee Karl - It's 7am, Do you know where your Isles prospects are?

I wish I had known earlier that I could post a link to my HockeyBuzz.com articles right from the share button. You learn something new every day, right?

Welcome to hot & sticky on Long Island. But knowing that it could always be worse, according to my friend Mark who writes TheViewFrom111 blog on blogspot.com said the heat index in Nashville today is 114 with an ambient temperature of 100. Oh my GAWD! Get me to the RINK!


HockeyBuzz.com - Dee Karl - It's 7am, Do you know where your Isles prospects are?

Oh and by the way... VOTE YES on 8-1-11 Nassau County! The stakes are much higher than just hockey in Nassau. Please realize that.

If you are a fan and aren't following the @NYIslanders Twitter feed, you're missing out on all these great photos. Wonder if Kirill told ITV the same thing he told Katie Strang, that he is done with Twitter. Guess the backlash from things he said was too hot to handle. He still loves facebook though.

Max Capuano is indeed Jack Capuano's nephew. Seriously, how many Capuanos from the same town could there be that AREN'T related.

Eric Boguniecki has been named Sound Tiger's assistant coach. I always loved saying his name: BO-GUN-IECKI. Awesome.

No comments: