Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Caps 5 - Isles 4 Final. Oh well

First of all, I am so very sorry to everyone that I inadvertently ended the Live Chat. I really didn't mean to do that. I thought I was just backing out myself. I told you I was a techno-idiot. I wasn't kidding.

I don't have the time or the energy to continue this tonight. But I do have a few really cute photos of Dina to post and some thoughts and comments about tonight.

I'll add these two items so they won't interfere tomorrow morning.

1) Rest In Peace Al Giordano who passed away Sunday after working back to back shifts on Friday and Saturday. Al was a security guard at the Coliseum for years. He was a great guy with a warm smile. He will be sorely missed. His untimely, and unexpected passing has hit more people than he could ever imagine.

2) Congratulations Jason Blake on a highlight reel shoot out winner tonight over the NJ Devils. Even Big Angry Man was impressed and had to tell me when I walked in, "Your boy won the shoot out for the Leafs with a move that even I have to give him credit for." I guess the prayers I've been saying for him are working.

Now make sure you're not benched you little blond putz on 12/26 when I will be sitting in the stands and not in the blog box so they don't have to see me in my Blake jersey or taunt me relentlessly.

(Don't worry Seth, I'll take off the jersey if I go downstairs to the press conference.)

Photos and more tomorrow. I really need some sleep. Good night all.

No comments: