Sunday, September 27, 2009

Notes from the Rink & A Petition Request



Yes, I spent a really, really long time today at Ice Works. I was there so long, my feet were blue from the cold. And the blasted concession stand was closed! So please check out my notes here if you're interested. I did see Kyle Okposo. He worked out all day and looked quite sad not being on the ice. But all in all, it was a really good day there.

On the other hand, NYI Point Blank is hosting a poll regarding the Lighthouse project. It's time to say Yes or No. If you haven't already voted in the poll, please do.



I will be talking with Rob Kowal from NY Hockey Report tonight on WGBB AM radio regarding the Lighthouse and the team at 9 pm. There will be podcast. I just hope there will be some way of me seeing what I'll miss of the Desperate Housewives season premiere.

No comments: