Sunday, January 24, 2010

Jack & Kyle: Winning me Over

I took way too long to write an entry tonight, but I really have to learn to do this without the TV on or without trying to listen to the Sunday NY Hockey Talk radio show, or worse yet, READING so many other fabulous writers articles.

Ugghhh! WriterFail! But I did finally finish what I started. We have so much to be looking forward to this season on the NY Islanders' roster. Last night, the two that stood out to me the most were Kyle Okposo, (the future Captain of this club)and Jack Hillen who is celebrating his 24th Birthday today.

Happy Birthday Jack. Hope you enjoyed your day off.

So, if you have insomnia (as I have been accused of tonight. Sigh, and rightly so) check out the entry at HockeyBuzz.

Stay dry tomorrow. It's gonna be a wet one!

No comments: