Thursday, February 25, 2010

That's move one...

And a small one at that, but Andrew MacDonald was handed a 4 year contract extension today. Here's the quick hit at HB.

But more importantly, I did something today that I have been postponing for a long time. I took the "55" off my necklace. Yep. Weird feeling for sure. I'm feeling very disconnected. Maybe it's because of the Olympic break. Maybe it's because I haven't been able to match the feeling I had that caused Big Angry Man to buy me this necklace to begin with.

It's an odd feeling; like my best friend just moved away. So now I'll wait and see if I can reconnect. There are only 20 games remaining when they return to the ice. That's about seven weeks, or basically, the blink of an eye. This hockey season has sure gone fast!

No comments: