Wednesday, July 14, 2010

This, That & Cupcakes

Okay, so I'm still behind the eight ball here when it comes to getting things I want accomplished.


I had all intentions of doing a brief entry on 2009 Isles draftee, Casey Cizikas, but have been focusing on other things. In the meantime, there is an excellent one on Fanhouse that you should give a read to.

And the BEST news out of Islanders camp today is the partnership of the NY Islanders and local bakery, Cupcake Gourmet. Yes, yes! The sugar sensation sweeping the nation will arrive at the coliseum as you will be able to get Islander inspired treats at the coliseum.

Early this morning I threw together a little something I was pondering about the two Kirills. Did you know Garth Snow still remembers some of the Russian he picked up when he played in St. Petersburg? I just wonder how much of it is usable with Petrov.

If anyone missed Kyle Okposo at the Hicksville team store last night and you are further East on the Island, don't forget he will be at the Four Seasons Sun room showroom tomorrow in Holbrook. Details on the main site.

No comments: