Wednesday, January 21, 2009

And we're ON!

9:17 pm, Park with a tripping penalty takes a seat in the box. This would be where they tie it up and then beat us 3 - 2. with 5:03 left in the 3rd. I guess maybe I should start packing up. I've actually seen this movie before.

9:15 pm and they are still up 2 - 1 but SOG are now 37 to 13 in the Ducks favor. Give it up to Yann Danis for doing a good job in net so far. Mind you, I said so far.

9:10 pm : Do we get anything for having Mclean get into the net? Does that count for a goal? Um... Guess not, but what an effort.


9:05 pm and nothing is really happening here. Nothing to see here right now. Very little excitement to speak of. But the sign guys in 219 are here with new signs. I really need to get in touch with them and interview them.





Well, it's 8:57 pm, and the shows are 13 to 31. Let's play those numbers shall we! Jeff Tambellini continues to shoot.... wide.





With 3:28 left, the Ducks finally are on the scoreboard with a goal by Bobby Ryan. They have 30 SOG and the Islanders have 13. Well, it was a Power Play goal. But as of the 57.6 sec mark of the 2nd, they are still up by 1. Let's see if they can go to the dressing room that way. And they did.

It was Kyle adding to his stats tonight along with call up Mclean for his first goal. Frans has two assists so far this evening. Let's see if he can get a 3 point night.







Hey Look... It's Ryan Getzlaf:

For the Ducks, Jonas Hiller is in net and that would leave Giguere in the hallway on a barstool. Wish I was in section 113X. I hear Giguere had a little hissy fit when he was removed from net... And I missed it!

Will we come away with two points tonight? Well, one more period to find out. But I can tell you the big Ranger fan in front of the Blog box may end up with a point tonight.... of my pen... in his ear. He is for some reason SPEAKING to us in a very RUDE manner.


SECURITY!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA THE RANGER FAN!