Friday, February 25, 2011

I Hate NHL Trade Deadline Day

No, really. I do hate it. But I know it's part of the business and we have to deal with it. For many, it's like Christmas. But I look at it a little differently. I think about the families that are broken up for months and the potential heartbreak of leaving a place that was home.

For many NHLers, especially those that don't have families, it's a great time for new starts and a change of scenery. Change is good, it's how you look at it.

So, I did reach out to Garth Snow today and received basic information. (very basic information.)

So unless someone starts passing me notes in the press box tomorrow, this will be my only pre-trade deadline post.

Looking forward to seeing those coming to the game tomorrow for the #WhiteOutTheRed night at the Coliseum. Meet you at Doolin's before the game. And don't forget to check in with Dani at the Social Media desk when you get there.

No comments: