Saturday, February 26, 2011

Schremp & Lawson On Waivers

And so it begins.
Rob Schremp and Nate Lawson have both been placed on waivers by the Islanders. Nate Lawson will still back up Al Montoya tonight and Rob Schremp may or may not be in the line-up as well.

Schremp may have a few takers at this point, but should he clear, I'm guessing he will be sent to B-Port.

Nate Lawson on waivers, however, begs the question -- so who will come back to back up Al Montoya? Joel Martin or Mikko Koskinen?

With the excitement of the WhiteOutTheRed Night and the social media gathering today, I will probably not update this blog or my hockeybuzz.com site during the game. Instead, join me and others on the Islanders main site for the live chat with The Rookie and the Reporter.

News breaks there first any way.

Later. Gotta go iron that white shirt I'm wearing!

No comments: