Friday, February 18, 2011

The Streak Ends at FOUR.



You Can’t Win ‘Em All

Yep, nothing lasts forever and the Islanders winning streak had to end. But as Zenon Konopka mentioned, they're not going to win all the games that are left, so when they play the really good teams, they had better not take any shifts off. They did last night.

John Tavares had a pair of goals and Josh Bailey had one. Neither player was impressed with himself as it's the team win that really matters.

Full recap here at Hockeybuzz.com.

Great quote from P.A. Parenteau
I wanted to come back here. I told Snowy (Garth Snow). I told my agent. I wanted to come back for at least another year. I like what we’ve got going here. I like the guys. I like the situation here for me too. So it was a no brainer and I’m glad we got it done so early. - PA Parenteau

No comments: